We reserve the right to not permit any particular animal because of age, size, weight, breed, history, licensing, etc.
What is our pet policy at Smart Pad Property Management?
You can read the policy in its entirety by clicking here, but here are the main points that all tenants must understand:
- If a property does allow pets, restrictions may be placed on the breed/size of the animals. Additionally, all pets must be legally registered with the city, spayed/neutered, at least one years old, and have never bitten anyone.
- We require all household pets and service or companion animals to be properly screened.
- We do not permit insects, reptiles, rodents, or birds into our properties. Fish tanks 50 gallons or larger aren’t permitted either.
- Based on industry standards for homeowners insurance and landlord insurance, we restrict certain dog breeds, even if mixed.
- We reserve the right to not permit any particular animal because of age, size, weight, breed, history, licensing, etc.
- Keeping a service animal at the home will require a signed note from a medical professional or a qualified third party.
If you have any further questions about this policy, feel free to reach out to us. We’d be happy to speak with you.